Hotel One, Hong Kong : Sight-seeing Attractions
(A) Hong Kong Island
.. 1. Aberdeen
.. 2. Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware
.. 3. Happy Valley Racetrack
.. 4. Hollywood Road
.. 5. Lan Kwai Fong (see remarks below)
.. 6. Man Mo Temple
.. 7. Ocean Park
.. 8. Repulse Bay
.. 9. SoHo
12. Victoria Peak
(B) Outlying Islands
.. 1. Cheung Po Tsai Cave
.. 2. Kwan Kung Pavillion
.. 3. Lamma Island
.. 4. Pak Tai Temple
.. 5. Peng Chau Island
.. 6. Po Lin Monastery / The Big Buddha
.. 7. Tai O Fishing Village
.. 8. Tung Chung Fort - Lantau Island
.. 1. Bird Garden / Gold Fish & Flower Markets
.. 2. Cultural Centre / Space Museum
.. 3. Jade Market
.. 4. Kowloon Park
.. 5. Kowloon Walled City Park
.. 6. Ladies' Market
.. 7. Lei Cheng Uk Han Tomb
.. 8. Lei Yue Mun
.. 9. Star Ferry
10. Temple Street
11. Wong Tai Sin Temple
(D) New Territories
.. 1. Ching Chung Koon / Miu Fat Buddhist Monastery
.. 2. Hong Kong Railway Museum
.. 3. Kam Tin Walled Village
.. 4. Lok Ma Chau
.. 5. Luen Wo Market
.. 6. Mai Po Wetlands
.. 7. Sai Kung Peninsula
.. 8. Sam Tung Uk Museum
.. 9. Tai Fu Tai
10. Ten Thousand Buddhas Monestery
11. Tsang Tai Uk
12. Tsing Ma Bridge
13. Yuen Yuen Institute
14. Hong Kong Disneyland
Kowloon Sight-seeing Bus Ride
Take the bus No. T1 along Nathan Road.
It is a circular route, runs from 10:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m., frequency 20 minutes, journey time 120 minutes. The fare is HK$9.40 per single journey, HK$30 unlimited ride for one day pass.
The sight-seeing points are: Star Ferry Pier, Park Lane Boulevard, Jade Market, Temple Street Market, Ladies' Market, Flower Market, Bird Garden, Kowloon Walled City Park, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Chi Lin Nunnery, Sun Wong Toi Park, Kwun Yum Temple Hung Hom, Wonderful Worlds of Whampoa, Fisherman's Wharf Shopping Mall, Waterfront Promenade.
Lan Kwai Fong
It is in Central district and has many bars and pubs in the streets. Youngsters often go there on Friday & Saturday evenings.
Coming back to RAR after midnight, you can take bus No. N121 at Statue Square opposite to HSBC building, fare HK$12.80 per single journey, after crossing the harbour tunnel, at the 1st bus stop on Kowloon side, change to bus No.N122, no need to pay fare this time, then alight at the back of Eaton Hotel at Gascoigne Road, then walk along Nathan Road towards Jordan.
Way to Big Buddha
1) By Airport Express Train:- At the right corner of the street, take the free shuttle bus No. K1 to Kowloon Station, take the Tung Chung Line, fare HK$17, then take bus No.23, fare HK$16, to Ngong Ping.
2) By Citybus:- At the right corner of the street, take bus No.A22, HK$39, to airport, then take bus No.S1, HK$3.50, to Tung Chung from there take bus No.23, fare HK$16, to Ngong Ping.
3) By New Lantau Bus (Tel no.2984 9848):-
Route No. 1R. Every Sundays and Public Holiday only. Fare HK$40 single trip. 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. only. Bus stop at 105 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, outside the Kowloon Mosque & Ismalic Centre (Jamia Masjid Islamic Centre).
To Victoria Peak
1) Take the bus No.6, 6A, 1, 1A, 9, 26 or B1 outside the Prudential Shopping Centre at Nathan Road (fare for air-conditioning bus HK$4.30, non-air-conditioning bus HK$3), to Kowloon Star Ferry Pier, then take the ferry to Hong Kong side Star Ferry, at the side of City Hall, take the bus No.15C, fare HK$3, to the Peak Tram Station at Garden Road, tram fare of retrurn ticket for adult at HK$30, one way at HK$20, child HK$9 and HK$6; or
2) Take the MTR (subway) to Central Station, then walk to City Hall to take the bus No.15C.
(Jumbo Floating Restaurant, Tel:2553 9111)
1) At Jordan Road, outside Nanyang Commercial Bank, take the First Bus No.970, fare HK$10.60, to Aberdeen bus terminus; or
2) Take the MTR (subway) to Central Station, then walk to Exchange Square, to take the Citybus No.70, fare HK$4.70, to Aberdeen bus terminus; or Citybus No.75 to Wong Chuk Hang bus terminus.
Walk along Jordan Road or Austin Road towards Canton Road, outside Canton Road Government Offices, take the Citybus No.973, fare HK$13, to Stanley market.
To HK Convention & Exchange Centre
Take the MTR (subway) at Jordan Station, just opposite door, for Central direction. The next station is Tsimshatsui Station, then Admiralty Station, come out and walk to the opposite platform for Chai Wan direction. Alight at the next station, Wan Chai Station. Look for the Convention Centre sign in the subway station, then walk along the flyover.
FAQ Home / Shopping / Airlines / Attraction / More About...
Hong Kong A-Z